History

Polo at RMAS in 1885Polo at RMAS revival 2006

The Inspiration Behind Heritage Polo

The RMAS Polo Club was originally formed in the 1870s and was supported by both officers and cadets, although the number involved was never more than twenty. The football ground was used to start with, and then the riding field. Later a field was rented near Wellington college, but with increased afternoon studies this ground was really too distant. The club was closed in 1894 and was not resurrected until 1998, since then it has gone from strength to strength. Officer Cadets are introduced to the game of polo at RMAS and the club has become the main feeder of the Army Polo Association and the Combined Services Polo Association.



About History
Fashion
Art
Photography
News Latest News
Past Winners
Heritage Cup Past Winners


Ladies' Heritage Cup Fashion
Past Winners
Sponsors Dallas Burston Polo Club
About Our Sponsors


Media Gallery
Press
Contact
Website Designed, Developed & Hosted by Henley Web Development